Consultant / Senior Consultant in Human Capital Team
Miejsce pracy Warszawa
Who we're looking forThe successful Candidate will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team, build relationships and contribute to the positive and supportive culture of the practice;
- Have a proven track record of contributing to the delivery of HC related workstreams and deliverables;
- Possess the ability and willingness to contribute to business development, through supporting bids for new business;
- Carry out research, data collection and conduct analysis to help determine client needs and provide recommendations;
- Apply rigorous logic and data analysis to ensure all deliverables are of a high quality.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 3 ‑ 6 years practice experience in the areas of:
- (Culture) change management and related engagements,
- HR processes,
- Communications planning and development,
- Organisation design,
- Experience in Workday and / or SuccesssFactors implementation will be treated as advantage,
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel at a minimum);
- You are fluent in Polish and English (written and spoken);
- You enjoy working as part of a team;
- Consulting experience and/or experience in multinational HC projects.
Your future roleAs a part of the HC team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with Deloitte clients, both on local and international projects, delivering high-impact solutions to complex challenges and helping them drive exceptional performance;
- Rapidly develop in dynamic, high growth environment;
- Contribute to development of work plans and be an integral team member for specific components of an engagement;
- Contribute to internal practice development by participating in proposition, methodology and point of view development activities and supporting knowledge capture and sharing.