Who we're looking for
- University graduate (Bachelor degree), secondary school when relevant experience in IT area;
- Previous 1-2 year experience with any ERP systems development/ administration;
- General knowledge of at least one/two relevant area among, e.g.: Windows or SQL or SAP administration (SAP ABAP, SAP Java, SAP Netweaver, SAP Solution Manager, Microsoft SQL database, Microsoft IIS Server Administration, Certificate Administration, Windows Servers, Microsoft PowerShell language);
- Previous experience with leading complex tasks and small projects would be an advantage;
- Comfortable with information technology, systems and data;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Service quality oriented and sense of responsibility;
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes and use of appropriate technology;
- Solving problem attitude and Knowledge sharing.
As well as...
Your future role
- Documentation and improving processes;
- Performing service packs and system upgrades;
- Technical configuration and maintenance;
- Database administration tasks;
- Administration and upgrade of ERP systems;
- Operating technical processes related to daily/weekly/monthly/annually of ERP systems;
- Troubleshooting performance issues and system design problems;
- Taking ownership and control over completion of small and middle size projects;
- Working closely with business consultants and project teams to perform small – large system changes;
- Interaction with other technical teams.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Enterprise Applications team is monitoring and administrating systems critical to Deloitte Central Europe. They take care of databases, monitoring upgrades and updates. If a critical application is offline, this team would notice and take action.