Who we're looking for
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies) with availability to work at least 24 hours a week;
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages – Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Croatian/Serbian will be an asset);
- Interested in Audit;
- Good analytical skills;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
- Able to work in a team and be proactive;
- Interested in international business environment and professional development.
Your future role
- Performing selected supporting activities in respect of audit of financial statements of various national and international companies and institutions, prepared in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
- Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
- Performing supporting audit activities based on the proven Deloitte audit methodology and under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
- Participating in a customised training programme.
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Audit Delivery Center - group of professionals who support the audit teams across Deloitte Central Europe in the delivery of top quality audit services to their clients via performance of selected audit activities.