CD Projekt RED is looking for a highly creative Motion Designer to join the Marketing team and take part in creating the highest quality promo videos. Outstanding creativity and readiness to commit to the project – that’s what we want. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your CV and showreel!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Taking part in the whole process – from following the brief to designing, finalizing and preparing for release.
- Working closely with video editing team and creative director on delivering highest quality promo video assets.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of working experience in motion design and 2D animation for commercials or film.
- Solid experience with After Effects, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Creative mind.
- Cinematic storytelling skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland. Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”