- Working within Portfolio Services team you will be responsible for credit control activities and reporting delivered to a blue chip client within the UK.
- The role will be based in our GCS Global Business Services Center in Warsaw, Poland.
- Monitoring and analysis of outstanding debtors balances, state of account confirmation, negotiations concerning terms and conditions of debt repayment;
- Preparation of regular debt collection status reports of rent receivable, service and non-regular charges
- Handling inquiries from tenants, internal and external clients
- Raising Invoices;
- Regular preparation of financial reports;
- Cooperation with the Legal Department, Data Management and Estate Management;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in debt collection
- Experience in accountancy department
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, another language is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate difficult messages
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Capability to adapt to quickly changing and demanding environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Opportunity to gain experience in a professional, multinational corporate environment
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with very attractive offer
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance)
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.