Corporate Finance Specialist
- Support in management reporting and planning – actual and forecast (incl. Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statements, cause of change, commentaries, performance indicators),
- Business partnering for support functions - review overheads, variable costs and other budgets, monitor provisions and other expenses,
- Assisting in providing accurate and timely financial data for multiple markets,
- Ensuring that transparent and objective financial insights are provided to support management decisions,
- Closely cooperate with local finance team (accounting, tax & treasury, business partnering), regional finance teams (North Central Europe Area) & support functions,
- Seeking improvements within finance processes proactively and championing their implementation,
- Support for finance & business projects.
- Degree in Finance,
- Proven working experience in finance (preferably in FMCG organization) including controlling, management accounting, business partnering as a plus,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Eager to learn and develop within different areas of finance/business,
- Self-starter, proactive team player, able to deliver results in dynamic environment under time pressure, manage stakeholders effectively,
- Transactional and reporting systems knowledge (SAP, BPC) will be an asset,
- ACCA/CIMA in progress will be an asset.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.