Senior Representative, Regulatory Administration/Filings
(working hours 12:30 - 09:00)
- Provides regulatory administration and filings support activities for clients of moderate complexity.
- Tracks data and maintains regulatory records for clients of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members.
- Performs straightforward calculations needed to answer regulatory questions on behalf of clients.
- Reviews work of junior team members.
- Compiles prospectuses, proxy statements, and other SEC required filings for clients. Requests information needed from team members and checks to make sure required information is included.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Regulatory Administration and Filings staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.