Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
The Recruitment Administrator primary responsibility is to provide recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates across the EMEA region. First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service. This role is for 12-month employment contract.
- Arranging interviews: coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties.
- Offer letter and pack generation including obtaining signatures and sending to candidates at the earliest opportunity.
- Manage HR new hire spreadsheets and any local induction lists of new starters as required.
- Ensure start date is effectively communicated to all relevant parties and the background screening and onboarding processes are managed in a way that enables this date to be realised.
- Complete New Joiner Forms and send to the Human Resource Central Services team (HRCS).
- Taleo Administration.
- Responsible for initiating the internal onboarding process including sending onboarding communications to candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Responsible for initiation, process management and escalation of the background screening process.
- Produce employment contracts for signature.
- Production and maintenance of ad hoc and regular reporting as required.
- Maintenance of a recruitment tracker.
- Submission of agency invoices for payment on receipt to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Recruitment Admin Experience and excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy.
- An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- The ability to communicate in English professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment with strong client orientation skills.
- Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system / Taleo (or other Applicant Tracking System) would be advantageous.
- Builds rapport and co-operative relationships with clients & colleagues.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3 or Nobilis Building ul. M. Skłodowskiej-Curie 12.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Administrator/Senior Fund Accountant role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
In online application, please define sources as follows: Source: Job Board, Source Specific: Absolvent.pl
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji przy pomocy przycisku "Aplikuj teraz".
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy przez firmę BNY Mellon (Poland) Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.97 r. (Dz. U. 2002 Nr 101 poz. 9236 z późn. zm.)."