Junior Analyst (Global Risk Solutions)
Provide high quality performance, attribution and risk statistics services to external and internal clients, ensuring output is accurate and delivered within pre-defined deadlines.
- Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
- Work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service, with pro-active client dealings and prompt turnaround and tracking of queries and resolution of issues.
- Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
- Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
- Conduct change management activities (e.g. new benchmarks, fund restructures etc).
- Actively maintain accurate client information, documentation and procedures.
- Proactively identify efficiencies and improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- A basic understanding of Investment Performance Measurement.
- Familiarity in the preparation of analytical or financial reports or numerical data.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis and checking of figure work.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Finance/Statistics/Maths related experience or degree is preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15.
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.