Reporting Finance Analyst - Cost Category
As a Reporting Finance Analyst - Cost Category you will:
- analyse the existing expense reporting tool in order to assess, build and improve GL Accounts (SAP) mapping between cost elements for the defined reporting categories in a large multi-country medical company,
- based on the requirements defined in account mapping table (SAP Accounts to cost elements) and inputs collected in the review process Reporting Finance Analyst will propose improvements to the existing costs categories mapping or / and will build a cost reporting tool using SAP GL source of expenses,
- after implementing a solution Reporting Finance Analyst ensures a documentation od the new process is done including standardization of expenses reporting.
The key success factor will be IT knowledge of relational data bank systems (MS SQL) combined with SAP Accounting knowledge or similar enabling Reporting Financial Analyst to understand expense management of both headcount and non-headcount related expenses.
The Key Customers of Reporting Finance Analyst are:
- country Finance Analysts who work with their Country Business Leaders (CBL’s) being in charge of annual cost budgets and reviewing their expenses monthly supported by Country Finance Analysts,
- local Finance accounting teams in Central Europe who are responsible for expense bookings (invoices, accruals) on SAP GL Accounts.
The perfect candidate will have:
- bachelor / Master Degree in IT, Finance or related field (Accounting / Controlling),
- good IT knowledge supported by experience in working with relational data bank systems (MS SQL, etc.),
- good Accounting Systems user knowledge (SAP),
- good Business Warehouse and / or BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) knowledge;
- good MS Excel and MS Access skills,
- experience of working in a Shared Service Center/ Center Of Excellence or in a large international business environment within a matrix organization,
- fluent English skills (written and oral) are a must,
- excellent analytical skills; flexibility and Adaptability in changing environments,
- basic understanding of planning techniques (forecasting, budgeting),
- commitment to Teamwork and co-operation and sharing of information.
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.