Junior Product Complaint Analyst with European Languages
We are seeking Product Complaints Analyst with highly proficient level English plus French/German language skills who as a member of Product Complaints team will be responsible for handling our medical products related complaints reported by our customers from different European markets.
As a Product Complaints Analyst You will be in touch with BD`s customers, Healthcare Professionals and other European countries and support them according to our internal processes and quality principles. In this role You will have such daily activities as:
- receive, capture, translate and follow customer’s product complaints in line with our Quality Management System and a standardized, end to end complaint handling process,
- manage product complaints and their follow-up in a timely and accurate manner with clear accountability for quality, compliance and data integrity,
- monitor follow-up and translate customer communication, to be able to serve and inform our customers in their local language,
- interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports,
- develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality,
- acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems,
- identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets,
- filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems,
- work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
To be a successful candidate and later a valuable member of our team we expect You to be proficient in languages and bring some experience or show high interest about medical industry and quality management, so You will have:
- advanced level knowledge of French/German language,
- advanced level knowledge of English,
- experience in a Customer Facing environment,
- proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst,
- adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings,
- positive Quality attitude,
- degree level education (last-year students are also welcome),
- strong customer focus and interpersonal skills,
- excellent communication skills,
- ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- familiarity with MS Office applications, like MS Excel and Power BI,
- willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements.
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.