CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly dynamic, innovative and culturally diverse environment within one of the leading athletic and lifestyle brands in the world. If you share our love for sport, competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then you could be part of a team of pioneers helping lead the adidas Group in its ambition to be a leading retailer in this sector.
Cross-functional Traineeship is a full-time program for students of the 4 th /5 th year and fresh graduates. During this period the Trainee will be accountable for own projects within below functional areas:
- Brand Communications
- Brand Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- Omni-Channel Activation
- Fitness Marketing
The top priority is to provide comprehensive mentoring and foster trainee development. During the program you will be supported by a mentor/the line manager of the respective department. Every four-five months you will change your working department. The rotation program offers you the opportunity to get to know the various departments, understand our business and develop unique knowledge. One of your assignments during the 17-month program will be abroad, in one of the countries in Market Central Europe. If your performance during the Traineeship Program is exceptional, we will be delighted to support you in finding a new challenging entry-level position within adidas Group.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluent Polish (is a must) and very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Energetic and flexible person able to mobile within the Central Europe countries
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and diligence of learning & development
- Analytical skills combined with well-organization and a strong drive for result
- Ability to bring own solutions and detail-orientation
- Capable of planning and prioritizing daily working time effectively
- Active user of MS Office
- Interests: sports, retail and fashion
- Working side-by- side with experts and be coached by experience Line Manager
- Understanding how business functions operate on a daily basis
- Unique opportunity to enrich your knowledge and to be a part of the creative and collaborative environment
- Engaging projects that tackle current business needs
- Possibility to find a future job position within the company
TO GET STARTED, YOU’LL NEED TO:
- Attach your CV in English
- Enclose record academic achievements as shown through a mark 4 or higher
- Write an essay in English on one of the following topics:
- my unique learning experience I had on top of my university studies (e.g. part‑time job, Erasmus, sports/travel, development courses etc.)
- what added value can I bring to adidas Group
If you are ready for the challenges and rewards we offer, please use "Aplikuj teraz" button and send your CV to June, 29 th
After these steps, we will contact selected candidates, who receive an e‑mail with a link for online psychodiagnostic testing, which will screen the motivation and competencies for this position and help us to find the most suitable candidates. Top candidates will be invited to a personal interview.
Start date of the program: August 1st, 2017.
Please insert the following statement to your application: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883).
adidas Careers: http://careers.adidas-group.com//