Junior Media Monitoring Analyst with Hungarian
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Objectives of Role
- Proactive approach on client initiatives
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Review social posts to client accounts through the Client tool and route the engageable customer messages to the right team for response.
- Either close or route Social posts to Customer Support within the tool.
- Minimize social ‘noise’ and enables Field teams to focus on posts that require Customer response. Client tool environment configuration, message routing, and operations reporting, with the following objectives:
- Deep reading proficiency/understanding of language
- Clear Message Routing
- Quick Response Time
- Operational Improvement
- Very good knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in customer facing role.
- Able to work in a highly dynamic environment and able to multi-task.
- Proficiency at using computers & experience with the internet
- Understanding/use of social media
- Ability to work in rotating shifts will be an asset
- Nice to have: Experience in Spinklr, Digital Librarian experience / asset management and meta data
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.