Global Trainee for Information Systems
The assignments are of six months each; they include:
The first 6 months are spent at the ABB office in Warsaw. Thereafter, you will have the opportunity to move to ABB’s Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland for another 6 months, where you will gain an overview of ABB's operations and work on a more strategic level in one of our finance group functions. Finally, the third assignment, lasting 12 months, will bring you to yet another country to gain further international experience and increase your responsibility. After successful completion of the program, you will be offered a permanent position in one of our local units in Poland.
Your assignments will give you an insight into the following areas:
1. IS service delivery
- Infrastructure operation
- Application operation
- Risk management
2. IS architecture
- Corporate roadmaps
- Integrating systems
- Standard setting
3. IS Sourcing
- Vendor management
- Contract negotiations
- License management
4. IS financial controlling
- Financial and risk analysis
- Rolling forecast reporting
- Project controlling and analysis.
- Recent graduate (Master of Science or equivalent) with good grades in Information Technology or Information Systems;
- Not more than 1.5 years of professional work experience (excluding internships) since your master's (or equivalent degree);
- Excellent language skills: Fluency in English is required, other languages are a plus.
Additionally, we are looking for recent graduates with:
- A global mindset and desire for an international career;
- A mature and responsible personality;
- Persistence and drive;
- Team spirit;
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas;
- Good communication and social skills.
We offer a challenging and exciting job in an international, multidisciplinary environment. As a member of a company with global operations, your personal development will benefit from opportunities offered by a global company including training of personal skills, early responsibilities, worldwide professional contacts, and international assignments with limited duration inside the ABB Group.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application via our online careers tool.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”